Sometimes the outside world gets loud and overwhelms us with distractions and forks in the road. It’s so easy to get lost. Not knowing what you need, not knowing your next steps. This candle is all about reconnecting with your path. Guide yourself back onto your straight Desert Road. It’s quiet, it’s warm, it’s just you, it’s somehow exactly where you need to be. Straight ahead. You know what to do. This is your life. This is your path. This, is your Desert Road. Now light it up.
SCENT: Warm, Musky, Woodsy, Oud Wood. California Nostalgia.
- 14 oz. Desert Road Candle
- Plantable wildflower seed paper dust cover with instructions
- Spotify Desert Road playlist scan code
14 Ounce Candle (around 45-50 hours of burn time)*
Made in California
Made with Coconut Wax: a blend of coconut oil, soy beeswax, and apricot oil
Fragrance load: 12.5%
3.75" W x 4.1" H
Recyclable Glass Vessel
*With proper candle care (ex. trimming the wick between every use, waiting for an even melt pool that reaches the outer glass edge before blowing out to prevent wax tunneling, keeping candle lit for 3-4 hours per burn, etc.)
PLEASE READ SAFETY LABEL UNDERNEATH CANDLE BEFORE USE.
Open the box.
Remove the dust cover and save it to plant.
Trim the wick to 1/4”.
Light candle for at least 4 hours the first light or until the wax melt pool reaches the edge of glass.
Scan the playlist inside spotify.
Sit back and self care.
SEED PAPER INSTRUCTIONS:
- Fill your desired pot with soil about 2/3 full- paper can be planted indoors or outdoors.
- Make and intention, a goal, a daydream. Then place seed paper on top and cover it with 1/8 inch layer of soil. Not too firmly packed but not too loose.
- Water it make sure the paper is nice and soaked, then for the next 10 days, make sure the paper stays moist the whole time for germination. No need to drown it, just make sure it remains moist!
- Watch your daydreams bloom! Sprouts will appear, don’t overwater those but still keep moist. Once sturdy plants appear, water as needed!