Rose Quartz Press On Nails
Press-on rose quartz nails are now available at Nail Thoughts! With the rose quartz press-on kits, you can create quick and cute nail art manicures wherever you are.
The best part is that they are reusable! If you remove them carefully and take proper care of them, you will be able to wear them more than once.
Designed by me, Katie, a nail artist in California, I wanted to create press on nails that feel updated and less dated! So if you can't get in with your nail artist, and want to feel cute IMMEDIATELY then these press ons are for you!
Press on nails are such a nice temporary way to wear nail art without having to run to the nail shop or even if you missed your treasured nail appointment. They are super easy to apply and last up to two weeks!
How to apply
Watch this video tutorial!
Included in the kit:
- Instructions for application
- 30 press on nails in all different sizes to fit your fingers
- Nail glue to apply them on to your nails
- Double sided sticky adhesive tabs for more temporary wear
- A nail file to buff the surface of your natural nail and to do any shaping adjustments
- A wooden stick to help with press on removal, and wiping glue away